MEMORABLE AMALFI 2019
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS ON THE AMALFI COAST
DAY #1: POMPEII TOUR & FIRST NIGHT IN AMALFI
Arrive in Naples at our designated meeting point in the morning. From here we’ll head to Pompeii for a full guided tour of the site. We’ll enjoy lunch at a local pizzeria before heading to the coast, where we’ll experience our introduction to one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world: The Amalfi. We’ll begin the afternoon at the Cathedral in the town of Amalfi, which stands tall at the top of steep stairs overlooking the coast. After a walking tour of the old town and some breathtaking views, we’ll head to Sorrento for our introduction to the coast at night. After checking into our accommodation, we’ll enjoy an optional dinner at a local restaurant serving fresh seafood.
DAY #2: BEAUTIFUL SORRENTO
Today will be spent exploring the Sorrento coastline and this beautiful town, famous for its lemons & limoncello! We’ll begin with a walking tour of the Cathedral, which houses some beautiful frescoes, and then we’ll to navigate the narrow streets of the old town. We’ll have some in the afternoon to relax on the beaches and enjoy some time by sea.
DAY #3 & #4: THE FABULOUS ISLAND OF CAPRI
Today we will take a ferry to the fabulous island of Capri where we’ll spend the next days / nights enjoying the sun and sand of this magical place. Once a home of emperors, Capri is full of charm and rightly nicknamed the Garden of Eden. One day we will do a boat tour (private or group, cost varies) to take us around the island and see Capri in the best possible way: via the sea! We will visit the Grotta Azzura, or the Blue Grotto, which is a cave bathed in blue light and other special sites you can only see via the sea. The beauty of our time in Capri will be eating local food at traditional restaurants and soaking in the sun. We have the option of scheduling a limoncello tasting.
DAY #5: RAVELLO
We’ll take the ferry back to the mainland, where we’ll head to Ravello for our final 2 nights. Ravello has the best views on the coast, prime vantage points from the garden of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, and depending on your hotel decision, we’ll either spend the next two days in Ravello or a neighboring town. During our time in Ravello, we’ll explore the 11th century Duomo and it’s famous doors from 1179. We’ll take the afternoon to explore the beautiful town of Amalfi, just off the coast with beautiful views and a grand Cathedral worth spending some time. There will be free time for shopping in Amalfi.
DAY #6: POSITANO & THE BEACHES OF MAIORI AND MINORI
Today we’ll take the ferry up the coast to visit the famous colorful town of Positano and see the coast the best way: from the sea! We’ll explore Positano on foot, enjoy lunch at a coastal restaurant before heading back down to Ravello for our final evening together. Optional excursion in the afternoon to explore the beaches of Maiori / Minori.
DAY #7: ARRIVEDERCI!
Transfer back to Naples for your departure.
***We also have the option for additional cost to plan private boat tours to explore the Amalfi via
boat, highlighting the Emerald Cave. Please inquire for specific additional costs.
- Platinum Luxury Plus: For our Platinum Luxury Plus Option, we offer the five-star Hotel Romeo.
- Platinum: For our Platinum Option, we offer Grand Hotel Parkers.
- Platinum Luxury Plus: For our Platinum Luxury Plus Option, we offer Bellevue Syrene, a five-star fabulous hotel with breathtaking views and luxury accommodation.
- Platinum: For our Platinum Option, we offer the Grand Hotel Ambasciatori, a five-star hotel right on the coast or the La Minervetta.
- Gold: For our Gold Package, we offer Hotel Rivera, a 4-star hotel with beautiful views. We also offer the Hotel Carlton International, a 4-star hotel in the center of Sorrento. We also offer the Maison Laurent.
- Silver: For our Silver Package, we offer a stay at the 3-star Hotel La Badia.
- Platinum Luxury Plus: For our Platinum Plus Package, we offer guests an exquisite stay at Hotel Cesar, a five-star hotel with magnificent accommodation & spa treatments. Otherwise, we have the option of staying at the Capri Tiberio Palace. Another five-star luxury hotel with breathtaking views.
- Platinum: For our Platinum Package, we offer guests a stay at Melia Villa Capri Hotel & Spa, a gorgeous five-star luxury hotel in an idyllic setting.
- Gold: For our Gold Package, we offer guests a stay Hotel Weber Ambassador, located on the Marina Piccola beach. We also offer a stay at Hotel Della Piccola Marina, another four-star hotel with a pool & spa right on the water.
- Silver: For our Silver Package, we offer guests a stay at Hotel Il Girasole or Hotel Bella Vista, both 3-star hotels with beautiful views.
- Platinum Plus Luxury: For our Platinum Luxury Plus Package, we have the breathtaking Palazzo Avino in Ravello.
- Platinum: For our Platinum option, we offer the four-star Hotel Villa Fraulo, with luxury accommodations and grand views. We also offer the Monastero Santa Rosa, a stunning hotel on the coast.
- Gold: For our Gold Package, we offer guests a stay at the Costa Diva in Praiano.
*Please note there is not a silver option for Ravello*
Memorable Amalfi 7 days / 6 nights
Price per person, double occupancy
All excursions mentioned in the itinerary are included in our below pricing. If you’d prefer to have a few hours or 1/2 a day to yourself, to enjoy the facility’s pool, get a massage or wander on your own, we can certainly accommodate your wants.
Included in this package:
- All breakfast, lunches for your tour
- All travel fare included for travel within this itinerary
- Travel outside of this itinerary is NOT included
Terms & Conditions:
Please note: the entire group must choose the same options for day outings. We cannot split the options for individuals within the group. Individuals within the group may choose different accommodation packages. For example, one
couple can choose the Gold Package Option and another couple the Silver Package option.
20% deposit is due upon booking. The balance to be paid 30 days prior to tour date. For reser-
vations made within 30 days of tour, full payment is due upon booking.
We accept bank transfers as well as online payment via credit card.