MAGIC WEEKENDS - AMALFI COAST
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS ON THE AMALFI COAST IN SORRENTO
DAY #1: GETTING TO KNOW SORRENTO
Our time together will be spent exploring the Sorrento coastline and this beautiful town, famous for its lemons & limoncello! Today we’ll have a 2 hour walking tour of the town. We’ll begin with a visit to the Cathedral, which houses some beautiful frescoes, and then we’ll head to navigate the narrow streets of the old town, where we can enjoy some shopping for souvenirs. We’ll stop for a visit at the Basilica di Sant’Antonio, an 11th century cathedral with frescoes, nestled in the old town. We’ll have some in the afternoon to relax on the beaches and enjoy some time by the sea.
DAYS #2-4: EXPLORING THE AMALFI COAST
You will have free time to explore the beaches and surrounding towns of Sorrento. We offer several day trips and excursions for additional fees including boat tours, wine tastings, limoncello tastings and guided tours to surrounded towns. Please inquire specifically based on your interests.
- Platinum Luxury Plus: For our Platinum Luxury Plus Option, we offer Bellevue Syrene, a five-star fabulous hotel with breathtaking views and luxury accommodation.
- Platinum: For our Platinum Option, we offer the Grand Hotel Ambasciatori, a five-star hotel right on the coast or the La Minervetta.
- Gold: For our Gold Package, we offer Hotel Riviera, a 4-star hotel with beautiful views. We also offer the Hotel Carlton International, a 4-star hotel in the center of Sorrento. We also offer the Maison Laurent.
- Silver: For our Silver Package, we offer a stay at the 3-star Hotel La Badia.
Price per person, double occupancy
Above pricing includes:
- Breakfast each morning at your accommodation
- (1) dinner
- (2) hour walking tour with English speaking guide
- Boat tour to Capri to explore the Grotta Azzura (or Blue Grotto), a cave bathed in blue light
- Boat tour to Positano, or to visit the Amalfi coastline via sea
- Limoncello tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Sunset aperitivo overlooking the coastline
- Cooking course
- Guided day trip to Pompeii
- Pick-up and / or drop-off from surrounding train stations or airports
Green Italy Tours focuses on full immersion into the best of Italy. We specialize in award-winning restaurants and local cuisine, the best wineries with organic wines and accommodation at only hotels that meet our high standards. Our team personally vets each location to ensure it meets our expectations. We are a diverse team here at Green Italy and with that comes a good balance of luxury, quaint & friendly, family run, authentic and comfortable. From hotels on the seato charming country estates, we can accommodate any request based on our clients needs. Our collection of accommodation is something we’ve been working on for decades. We only include the hotels that leave us wanting more! Each with its own special touch, our hotels have wonderful staff to welcome you warmly in this beautiful part of
Terms & Conditions:
- 20% deposit is due upon booking. The balance to be paid 30 days prior to tour date. For reservations made within 30 days of tour, full payment is due upon booking.
- We accept bank transfers as well as online payment via credit card.